Re: [AMC-list] Awww WTF??? SC/Rambler droid on ebay

Re: [AMC-list] Awww WTF??? SC/Rambler droid on ebay

Eddie; give him credit for IDing it as a clone, not trying to pass off a car asa real SC. That said, that is the only thing I will give this clown credit for. Its bad enough when someone does this to a 61 or a 65, etc. But to do this to a "Scrambler"! He is one of those wannabes who go for style over substance.
I am not a big fan of the 390s, only because they are so spendy. You said yourself you have a block for $600. Running 360s go for 3 to 5 huns and that is a complete engine. He could have freshened up a 360 and be at leasr close to proper, now he has wiring problems and the future owner will have probs associated with this buthery. I always try to explain the long term problems associated with this stupidity, but most people do not understand the troubles ahead of them.
At least it isn't a real SC........Russ