1972 AMC 401 wagon kinda free (Altoona)
Date: 2010-11-07, 8:31AM CST
Reply to: sale-vjeux-2046908494@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Errors when replying to ads?]

No drive line, had a fat 401 and 727 that is out. Bring 4 tires because the Magnums stay. It is a real Z code car with clean title and I did drive it so the body is tight. The car is free for the hauling but I do want either the upper and lower control arms and springs out of this car or a set you have handy. I will not take these out so it can be hauled but I will hold the title until that part of the deal is complete.
I have other AMC stuff around that would deal on if you are building a car. I would rather trade then sell and have talked to some AMCers out there but I dont keep numbers so sorry if I never called you back but give me a call and we maybe can wheel and deal on other stuff.
Call Mike @ 515-710-7556
I will be out in the feilds so keep trying