Re: [AMC-list] AMC Christmas ideas: am/fm radio sc/360 ram air scoop, 68

Re: [AMC-list] AMC Christmas ideas: am/fm radio sc/360 ram air scoop, 68-70 eectric wiper switch, 70 ram air trim more

Eddie, just so you don't confuse anyone, the Vibratone option is not part of the radio.
I'm pretty sure one of the automakers even put it on AM radios!

The Vibratone was a stand alone unit that included a knob under the dash and the actual delay box sat on the top of the rear axle hump, right side.

In my 30+ years of screwing with these cars I have gotten my hands on TWO units and both were trashed beyond repair.
I have one from my 990H flood car that is a mess of mud and corrosion and YES, I wish it could be made functional.
But highly doubt it.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5