From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Dec 7, 2010 23:35:46 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Last Call

I'll review the parts list you sent and decide tonight whether I want to make
further inquires regard prices.

Please understand that I have had the same frustrations with trying to sell
parts.  I have purchased dealer buyout parts from one seller who "cherry-picked"
the stuff he wanted and then put the rest on Ebay.  If you don't want the parts,
at least offer them to one of the AMC parts vendors.  They will find good homes
other than the dump.   But hey, they are your parts.

Regards,
Joe Fulton