[AMC-list] amc paint

New AMC Paint page ya'll, spent about 3 hours redoing this on my site, go take a look, all of them from American Motors beginning to end, 1954 thru 1988.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/main/amc_paint.htm

I just got some paint from Tower Paint for my Hornet Sportabout so they mentioned also, bought from them before but as usual, great job with the spray can of Fawn Beige and Touch Up.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com