[AMC-list] Christmas presents?

e-bay fees and slow sales of the books and freinds parts are killing me
so instead, thought I would just post here in case anyone is interested.

For those not knowing I have been doing these AMC things for 10+ years now.
I have available, t-shirts w/a large varity of designs or can put yours on one.
T-shirts w/designs are $12.00 and your design $15.00 including any enhancements.

All
 adult, children and infant sizes available.  Have done baby bibs and
onesies. Sweats, fleece available also.  Hats can also be made.

I have coffee mugs ($8.00) with the same options, (all my designs I can make large or small).

 have started this year license plate frames, black plastic ($10.00) and
 now chrome metal ($15.00) they have cut vinly lettering and logos
applied.  I am also recreating dealership frames too.  Also License
plate tags, aluminum w/vinyl applied ($8.00).  Also have 12"x18"
aluminum signs with LARGE AMC vinyl graphics $15.00).

Buttons,
lots of buttons ($1.00) and found some small square plastic key tags
(1'x1.5") that will seal in AMC logos and not be too big to go with all
your keys ($2.00).

Then the calendars, which I have been doing
since pre 2000 since my Kinko's years.  The 12 picture per month
calendars (15.00).  The single page calendars ($2.00 and a fold over
page calendar ($2.00) for the desk.  To the backs of the last 2
calendars I start collecting AMC show event dates and begin a list on
the back until filled.

In the past I have 2 different varities of
 AMC Dealership calendars (Thanks to Mr E.Stakes for the pictures, your
2011 will be coming Eddie!).  I have one from the gremlins we have been
parting out, Field of Gremlin Dreams.  I have one from the "great"
junkyard in Detroit of 135 AMC's that were finally crushed and cleared
out a few years back.

Also banners, and anything else you can
think of, besides what I do myself, I have found great folks with
talents, the right equipment and a fair price to create things.  I can
get silk-screened shirts or the transfer shirts that I personally do,
for your clubs and shows.  Pretty much anything graphically or
promotional.  Check my prices to see IF I can save you some $$$.

 have a plan that hasn't caught on yet for clubs (I've done a couple
club shows).  Your club can pick out whatever items you want and have
your club logo applied and use these for club sales.  What's the catch?
 You don't have to buy them by the dozen (unless you want to), but have
samples to order from, then your club or individuals can order, I make
the item, ship it and you get to keep your share of the profits.

During
 this time of the year, when I do this I will ship for free.  ANy
questions, ask away!  Most items are on the website
www.a70sthingautomobilia.com  not completely current but a good
representation.  Also, any specific design or theme, I can e-mail you
what designs I have.

THANKS for listening to this commercial!
Hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving!

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.