Re: [AMC-list] It's loud but ALIVE

Be sure to have a fan in area and well vented as that 3M spray is a whopper of a buzz followed by a headache from hell......
=========================
it appears to have the crumbly coated paper headliner overlain?by a thick vinyl
covering which matches the seats.?? The crumbly coated paper is sagging away
from the roof so I have pulled the overhead light and am preparing to spray 3M
number 90 upholstery cement up into the roof area.? I have some wooden lathe and
I' plan to support the headliner with a at least on piece of lathe stuck behind
the garnish moldings on the interior and bowed upwards.? I may have to soak the
lathe in water to get it limber enough.???? Wish me luck.

Joe Fulton
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx