----- Original Message -----
From: packardbakerbob@xxxxxxxxxxx   or   Robert.W.Wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a 79 AMC Spirit w/ a 4cyl and a stick. I am looking for a clutch pedal and the piece of linkage from the clutch pedal to the clutch cable. These two parts are different then a 6 cyl of the same era. One bolt holds the pedal and this linkage piece. The difference of the parts is the bracket is not used on a 6 cyl .  The clutch bracket is slid onto the clutch pedal rod on a machined D at the shaft end. The motor is a 121cid and the trans is a 4 speed.

 Please contact me @ packardbakerbob@xxxxxxxxxxxx If you do not have these parts please tell me who might. Thank you- Bob