Re: [AMC-list] Fw: Coil Over front spring setup info wanted

Re: [AMC-list] Fw: Coil Over front spring setup info wanted

" From: Chris Kaul chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"
" Eddie;
" Have looked at your website a lot over the years and am so happy I only have one AMX.
"
" There was talk that a old boy up in Canada was building coil over fronts for 68-69 Amx and Javelins, can you direct me to a link or name?
"
" Just getting around to a project that's been in the shop for 5 years so far and kind of don't want to replace the trunion fronts.
"
" Do you know of any other ways to go?
"
" Thanks for all your help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i believe that was nick alfano and i think he's in the kenosha area.