Re: [AMC-list] 77 Matador trunk leaks

A lot of AMCs (tho I don't know Ambos) have a fold in the backlite recess,
that is covered with the trim or is buried under the old-style window
rubber. With 70's style removable trim you can clean it out, degunk and
derust then seal.

Sometimes you can find it by looking up from the trunk. It's a really small
area, it's a box fold likely 1/2" wide. I think there's putty underneath and
it dried out, separates, etc. You could possibly wirebrush, sand and epoxy
from underneath to seal the folded and spot-welded seam.