Re: [AMC-list] That love/hate thing

Yeah. I think it's not so much of a love/hate thing, as it is an "I
either have to get serious about it, or use it as a fun car and pick
up an econobox for the long drives". Frank's advice about longer
drives make perfect sense - after 30 minutes it's up to temperature.
If it's fine for 30 minutes, it's fine for the drive. Perhaps I just
need to take it out and let it stretch it's legs.

However - it does deserve proper care. I either need to show my face
at a few club meetings and ask questions before or afterwards, so I
can learn to do it myself, or bring it to a good garage to make sure
the work I've done is good. Hmmmmm, I'm brewing up 5 gallons of an
English Pale Ale. Perhaps if I show up at a meeting with a case of Ale

As far as the squeeks and wipers and letting it warm up and the
Rambler marking it's territory - I love that. No problem at all.