[AMC-list] Hudson Hornet T-shirt at Wal-mart, $5 - Bonnieville Flats t

[AMC-list] Hudson Hornet T-shirt at Wal-mart, $5 - Bonnieville Flats theme

 Any Hudson aficianados out there, there's a T-shirt at Wal-mart out you might
like. Dark blue with brown lettering, can't miss that inverted V on the grille.
Says Bonnieville Flats across it, car is front/left side view coming at ya. They
are on a blue cardboard column stand, in the shirts area, with openings on 4
sides for T-shirts, all are car or motorcycle themed. Just happened to spot the
stand last night as I walked by, and on the 4th side I checked, the Hudson
grille popped out at me. Woo-hoo! I got a XL and 2XL shirt. I didn't check to
see if they had larger.   Anyway, just a poke to let you know of another
AMC-related shirt available now. Get'em while they're available!

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA