From: Neil Shaw <n.shaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Selling Javelin
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 12:25 PM

I am considering selling my Javelin and I would like to offer it to the
AMC community first (before such places as Ebay or Craig's list, etc.).
I recall that we should not post pictures on this site. What do you
folks recommend as a way to post some pictures for general viewing?

Neil Shaw
'72 Javelin SST