From: C The <kwtheaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] name that part

?can anyone help me ID this pkg,? i THINK they are roof rails weatherstripping, for AMX.
i bought
        them looong ago.? they are in a Chrylser plastic bag, it's a

single piece maybe 8' long.??? J3516 818 LSF
        sealer.

?? sure looks like roof? rails, but like to confirm some how or
another, have searched the part # all about.

--carl
?