[AMC-list] Weber Choices

Have you looked at the 34/34 Weber?? It's pretty much seen as the
replacement for the 32/36. It's very "tuneable" having replaceable venturies
as well as discharge nozzles. Flow is "about" the same as 32/36 @ 300 (32/36
came in several different flows according to the size of the top housing,
280-320).

After having not much luck trying to source a "good" used 32/36 (new ones
have went sky high!) I came across a slightly used 34/34 from a local guy
who had it on his Toyota PU, didn't like it cause it surged too much (had a
leak on the adapter!) and sold it to me for $150. I replaced the worn out
32/36 on my Honda Civic (1.5 stock block, head ported and cut .060
W/adjustable cam gear & headers). Works real well, was able to get jets from
one of the sites selling the kits on ebust (you WILL need to rejet it).
Getting around 34 city and 44 hwy.

Bolt pattern is the same as 32/36 so you can use the same adapter.

But HEY,,,, that's just ME!!!

Bruce Hevner