Re: [AMC-list] Truck arms

Yeah, I think most of that will work.
I may make my own crossmember, been thinking sometimes it is worth
spending a few bucks to be quicker and just general knowledge the
weld quality will be there when it comes to the truck arm tabs!

If I build my own Truck arm mounts I'm guessing that aiming
the theoretical meeting point right at the torque tube meets trans
point will keep the angles and center of gravity pretty much as-is.

Like I was saying, if you make yours on The Ambassador you can probably get them
as long as about 65"s and make the crossmember a bolt in to the original
crossmembers mounting points which are very sturdy!

I think mine will end being channeled into the floor like most
front to rear frame connectors get put in.

I've got massive storage workshop conflicts now that the
parts car is gone...I may end up renting a storage unit, yuck.

It just dawned on me, maybe I'll build a cover for my 5X8' utility trailer.
nice box that will lift in and out of the side pockets.
Hmmmmm, Might be just enough room to get me by until spring.

I want to sell off some of the excess 327 and other assorted odds and ends but
I have to go through the engines to see which one is actually the best first.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.