[AMC-list] Looking for 1962 or earlier T-96 for Classic

[AMC-list] Looking for 1962 or earlier T-96 for Classic

Looking for a torque-tube equipped T-96 from a 1962 or earlier Classic.
Later vehicles (63 and up) have a different front mounting pattern.
Not sure how far back the longer tailshaft housing was used.
Mine is a 1962, so that would would definitely fit!

If you have one with Overdrive...all the better!

Please contact me directly at offroad at erols dot com

Jim
Northern Virginia