[AMC-list] 74 Hornet Hatchback body

Does anyone Know the person in GA who posted on the AMC Hornet website, that he totalled his Hornet hatchback? I wrout him, but didn't hear back.
I do have a tow dolly, and might be able to deliver in the southeast, if someone can't come get it.

 I still have this good body shell with windshield and drivers door  and rear bumper, 6 cyl '74 car.  with some, but not horrible rust, NONE under the windshield.
I am trying to reduce my extra stuff, but not cut up something irreplaceable.  I can send pictures.

It needs a good home.  worth Somewhere around $150 for scrap, so I am leary about giving it to someone I don't know..
I would like to keep the front drum brake parts, IF it's new owner plans on switching to disc brakes, but they are on the car now so it can be rolled around.

Jeff Denison, Charleston, SC