Re: [AMC-list] who really cares stupid pie in the sky

Re: [AMC-list] who really cares stupid pie in the sky

I kind of like "Pie in the Sky" awards. As someone that has purchased
a Rambler, that might sell an AMC product, and could purchase another
- I like to know the values. Yes - there is the Old Car Price Guide.
But it is interesting to see where the outliers are. And there
certainly are some outliers! I don't see complaints when someone sends
a link to a great AMC at a great price. Where is the harm in sending a
note when something is at the wrong end of the spectrum?

Anyone wanna buy a '65 American for 5K? I'm kinda low on pie.