Re: [AMC-list] IT RUNS!! (and idles pretty dang well now)

Re: [AMC-list] IT RUNS!! (and idles pretty dang well now)

">
> Sender is on the head behind the carb.
>      "

Depending on the year of the head/engine, it will be behind the carb next to the
firewall, or it could be just under the thermostat housing. The sender has to be
compatible with the gauge also. Various years - various ohm ratings.

Ken