[AMC-list] parting out amc spirit

thanks eddie. yes, im the one who is looking for a drivers door window for an sx4. i emailed the guy and asked him what was wrong with the beautiful looking car that he is parting it out. also how much to ship a window to oregon insured. (probably spendy)

joe f. you said you have a window? how much to package it well, and ship it insured to me? email me offline ill give you my zip and address if you can get a quote. your in cali if i remember correct?

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules