Re: [AMC-list] Cleaning out fuel systems

I've used it with some decent results. I prefer BG's 44K though as it has cleaned out systems that nothing else could touch.

From: Jeff D <mr_amc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: AMC List <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Cleaning out fuel systems

I was skeptical, since it seems most pour in the tank products don't do much , if anything, BUT, I was amazed by Seafoam.  The price has gone up a lot the past 3 years, so it must be selling well.
I have had two different old cars that would not suck fuel out of the tank, and one bottle of Seafoam in the tank, along with 3 or 4 gallons of new fuel, and wait a couple days.  Blew in the fuel line after pulling it off of the fuel pump, and both cars unclogged, and stayed that way.

 NO way would I ever put it in the oil, like they say is OK..

I have poured a thin stream down the carb and truned the engine off to let it soak a while, and it seems to have cleaned come carbon out of the combustion chamber..

The engine quit dieseling anyway...

Anyone else use the stuff and happy with it??,
  Jeff