[AMC-list] AMC/Nash NOS

Hi,
As you all may know, I volunteer at the ADM (Automobile Driving Museum) in
El Segundo. CA
And, as many of you know, we have just recieved a donation of many NOS parts
from a former dealer down south. I spent most of last Satuerday going thru
most of the donation, as we will be anouncing a 'Private Sale' in October.

I can tell you some hi-lites in the find; 1952 Nash grill, 1958 Ambassador
headlight bucket, 1962 and '59  Classic grills, a bunch of water pumps,
mostly 6cyl, I think, many many wheel cylinders, an A/C box from I don't
know(used, I believe), lots of R A M B L E R letters and other nameplates
(no Jav. or AMX) some rocker trim and wheel reveal moldings (NOS) mostly
Nash, some Rambler lenses, NOS Rebel wagon tail lenses, various small
parts...etc...
2 fenders which I didn't get a good look at(I'm thinking 1960 Classic) and a
NOS 1971 Javelin grill.
I can post photos later, if anyone is interested.

JohnKGallagher@xxxxxxxxx