Re: [AMC-list] Free blue carpet from '69 Rebel 4 dr (in Seattle)

Re: [AMC-list] Free blue carpet from '69 Rebel 4 dr (in Seattle)

Hi Jim,

Has someone claimed the carpeting????  I have 67 needing blue carpet.

Thanks,

Arfon
Aftermarket set that looks like OEM but is cheaper quality. Pulled from the car we parted to fix my room mate's '68 Rebel then she sold the car to someone who's going to restore it.
Also have the brake booster and master (drums) for $30 (I think I saved the combo valve too, but that may be a Jeep one I'm thinking about)