Re: [AMC-list] new amc's (AA CPS relocation kit)

Re: [AMC-list] new amc's (AA CPS relocation kit)

  I guess you saw my earlier reply by now?
Makes sense they would stop production if the dampers were out of
round on one batch. He says they are available again. Why they have not put
the info back up online he is not sure.

I'd always go towards AA. I know hesco does super great work, but they want $130
for a speed sensor! Making a profit is one thing. I found every speed sensor
used over the years from Ebay retailers priced between $28.50 and $50!
Advance Auto is $89. still $40 less.

RM is one thing, fair pricing is another.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.