Re: [AMC-list] 78 Concord AMX for sale

Eddie; why didn't you tell him to roll the car out into the sun and take some decent pics. A close up of a valve cover??? Whats up with that. A faded out interior and he says it doesn't do justice. Well take some damn pictures.
I can understand if he wants to give it away, then crappy pictures are accepted. But he wants almost three bills for a car thats been in storage for 10 years. We've all gotten a car that's "been started every now and then", it always means stuck carb, no brakes and on and on.
I'm sorry if I sound irritated but these crappy pictures for a spendy car tick me off; push it outside, take decent pictures, then roll it back in and cover it with whatever you have in storage....Russ