[AMC-list] new amc's

yes, the 79 is auto. and yes, the 79 is going to be the new race car. most of the work is already done for me. interior is all in the trunk, trans is gone. just a 258 sitting in it. the 82 eagle isnt TOO bad. guy said he wasnt sure if the rear axle was broke or not. drive shaft is off, and shocks are unhooked. alot of stuff is missing in the motor area. also got a 93 (i think thats what he said it was) 4.0 today also. it was out of a jeep cherokee with auto. has the crank sensor on the flex plate. no wiring harness or anything. maybe i can do something with it, or maybe someone else will need it. i was hoping to be able to use it to build a 4.6. no harness or computer makes it tough i think. not sure about all that. i will be learning alot about these later model amc's i guess now.

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules