[AMC-list] AMC mentioned in yahoo article ...read on Garth...

[AMC-list] AMC mentioned in yahoo article ...read on Garth...

Just read an article on yahoo about the cars that mechanica hate mos, because
they are "just too darn relaible"  but the following excerpt was at the end of
the article

The money makers...
Special Mention
Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Peugeot and AMC:

These are cars we fondly remember as rolling boat payments. We'd see them coming
into the shop — usually on the back end of a tow truck — and we'd know it would
be a good month. Unfortunately, these manufacturers are now on our fecal roster
because they've pulled out of the U.S. market. Fiat and Alfa may come back in
the next few years, even if they have to sneak in disguised as Chryslers. We
just hope they haven't improved too much.

We could live with all the other cars on this list if we could just have a dozen
customers with these heaps. Guys, please come back! We miss you!
near you.
ZIP Code:

Bill Serckie
Coldwell Banker Real Estate & Mortgage Services
2 River Place Suite "K"
Lansing, IL 60438

Office # (708) 889-2739
Fax #    (708) 360-5787