Re: [AMC-list] Eagle Spirit AMX Concord stuff for sale

Re: [AMC-list] Eagle Spirit AMX Concord stuff for sale

Hey Eddie,

I am looking for a cruise control bellows.  Do you have one?  It is
actually for my motorhome but it should be about the same.

Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY
AMO#8454, http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 Harley FLHTCI, 1978 GMC Royale motorhome
2001 Cherokee, 2002 Caddy Seville Northstar V8