Re: [AMC-list] concord won't start

Thanks everyone. Things I have done already before turning to you all; new ign switch and coil, and replaced the slider coil thing, as the old one was cracked. Cut off the relay connectors and replaced them with eyelet connectors then screwed on a nut. Checked the connections on the column for a good fit. The bent rod is an intriguing suggestion.
I'll check the other suggestions.......Russ