Re: [AMC-list] whats your opinion (poly bushings)

Re: [AMC-list] whats your opinion (poly bushings)

I did two American fronts with the Prothane kit and the difference was amazing.   I was replacing pretty worn out bushings so perhaps new rubber would have felt as good too but I was pleased with how the prothane kit tightened everything up.

Hey wait, I remember I took some pictures:
http://www.mikekindle.com/Site/Car_stuf_1./Pages/Trunnion.html

Good luck.