[AMC-list] Unusual parts in my collection

[AMC-list] Unusual parts in my collection

Probably more of interest to a Jeeper than AMCer, but here it is:
Front frame from a '73 J4000. I cut it off the truck I rolled a few years back (right behind the firewall cab mount brackets) Currently it has the springs and power steering box (with that special adapter between the frame and box for 3 bolt to 4 bolt box) The springs are mounted post style on the outside of the frame rather than under the frame like later models (it was also the last year of the spring over axle front design in use in Jeeps)
   I have the closed knuckle dana 44 front axle also (with 11" drum brakes) which I was going to put in my friend's '68 Travelall, but it's getting an open knuckle 8 lug diff with disc brakes instead to match the CJ10A Dana 70 I have.
   Speaking of the CJ10A, I have both bumpers from one we lightened up to make the Nissan diesel perk up a little. They are HUGE chunks of metal and the rear has a swinging pintle hook designed to tow around Boeing 727s on the runway. I bet the rear weighs 200 lbs by itself (all I could do to load it in my truck by myself and it made the truck lag a bit getting up to speed on the highway afterwards. This is in a C20 with 454/TH400 and 4.10s in a 14 bolt and stock 16" tires)