Re: [AMC-list] eagle kammback vs 2door

The OHC motor is the 2.0L and the GM 2.5 is a pushrod. The GM motor is still a slight enigma. Some came with SBC bell pattern and some came with 60 degree pattern. I wouldn't mind knowing for sure because a lot of Jeep guys are looking for the 904 with SBC pattern to do motor swaps on CJs. (I saw 3 at a swap meet several years ago or I would have thought they were not real)

From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] eagle kammback vs 2door

The kammback is the same as the short wheelbase SX4 and the sedans are the same
as the wagon.

there are actually 2 eagles there. 1 is the one i want. one is an sx/4 with a 4cyl. 81. i dont know if it is the iron duke or vw/audi. both eagle 2door cars are the same wheel base as the spirit. (spirit is sitting in between both eagles) both eagles are manual trans cars. the sx4 4cyl car is probably 90-99% there. and i turned the crank a little. i might try to pick it up for parts for the other 2, and for anyone else who needs parts i dont.

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules