[AMC-list] 70 amx javelin pull strap parts wanted

[AMC-list] 70 amx javelin pull strap parts wanted

WANTED: I need the hardware to mount the leather wrap door pulls for a 70 AMX. The alternative is to get two black solid dash pull straps and put them on the doors. Would really like the correct hardware. Please let me know what you have. Thanks Ed for having this site. John Kort kort_j@xxxxxxx 636 931 7432