From: "Tom" <tnmorrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:15:04
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Home again(some more)

I didn't do a Nutter bypass, and I'm currently running 15W-40 diesel grade oil(for the zinc). I don't do much of my own work(got enough on my plate!) and finding "willing" mechanics in this area has always been problematic. I'm the ONLY AMC owner in my town, and my SX/4 seems to be the only one around that I ever see, though I know at least one Spirit owner one town over. It's sort of lonely...