From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
Sender: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 09:29:48
To: AMC List<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: M Hay<fry747@xxxxxxxxx>; Tom Jennings<tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] 15" 58-63 American Wheels needed!! (CA, shipped okay!)

Mike Hay needs three good 15" 58-63 American 15" five lug wheels. He's
somewhere in CA (close enough to go to the Pomona swap meet looking for
some), but they can be shipped! I may have them but am all the way on
the opposite coast, someone closer should have some! Contact Mike via
e-mail: fry747@xxxxxxxxx

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"