[AMC-list] More parts in Seattle

(sorry including stuff from my previous post)

I have this week off and I am cleaning house!
'76 J10 with 7' bed (body without axles) I'm parting

Drivetrain parts
304 (was still running, but ran upside down for several minutes when I rolled my J4000) $100 It has the nailhead adapter ring and flexplate (different balance than the 360 one)

Running 4.2L core from the '83 J10 long box I'm taking to BC for my son. I have the clutch around for it someplace too (was a T5 truck I converted to AW4)

727 (I consider it a core because some rainwater got into the pan during the past year and mixed with the ATF) $100 obo

Dodge NP208 23 spline (mirror image of the Jeep NP208. Good for swapping a 727 into pre '80 FSJs) $100. Needs rear yoke because I swiped it for my '86 Ramcharger and it was different U joint than FSJs.

Ford NP208 31 spline $100. Also fits '80 and newer T18a in FSJs.

360/T18a/NP208 $500 from the '82 Honcho I'm fixing up as a daily driver (it's getting an 290 AMC/AX-15/NP208 combo) Can be driven at the moment.
Clutch Pedals and linkage also available (I have a couple sets already pulled from past rigs and I'm getting everything organized)

What's left over will go on EBay/Craigslist

Also parting a 2wd '66 Travelall with 304 IH/BW auto
I'll have a good running BG241 6 cyl available soon too

selling a complete '88 Celebrity 2.8 V6 auto with EFI $200 (my son lost the title work and the PO won't deal with it anymore as he put $2500 into a crate motor and trans then couldn't drive it due to the mechanic screwing up the wiring someplace we mostly fixed)

'91 XJ 4 dr parts 4.0L Motor is a basketcase with blown headgasket. Trans and EFI are going into my '82 "Spirit of the Eagle" project. Axles may be spoken for. Front clip is going to my daughter-in-law's XJ she creamed a parked XJ with after being run off the road.
   Left front door is spoken for.

'72 IH Loadstar 1800 5 ton with 18' tiltbed with 345 (or 304 or BG241, or without a motor so a 7.3 could be put in as I had planned)
5 speed, 2 or 3 speed Eaton axle and I'm going to see if there really is a brownie box on it (Auxiliary 3 speed over/under trans) Needs brake work (lost all fluid from sitting) $1000 obo

Making space at home so I can bring Black Jack ('84 J10 monster project) home before winter to work on finishing the Jeep 4.0L EFI conversion. with AW4 and NV241 OR.