Black AMX AMC - $800 (Carson City )
Date: 2010-08-13, 5:33AM PDT
Reply to: sale-c73yk-1896250145@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I cant get any pics to post says the file is to big so as soon as I find someone who can I will post pics too

I have one 96 Nissian 200 SX for sale the color is red, the car has 200k miles on it. The back driver side CV joint needs to be replaced (100.00) and it will be a great around town car I get 270 miles out of a full tank of gas. the front wheel set needs an alignment, but not so badly it cant be driven (safely too) with out it, if the alignment is done you will get even better gas mileage though and save ware on tires.

I also have a 1979 AMC AMX, the steering column needs to be put back together and a new blinker and wheel needs up in before it is drivable, also needs new tires the ones on it are not safe to take on the street but they work well for just moving the car around the yard ect. this is a project car the body is in nice shape the person who had the know how to fix her up left. Truly awsome car i just have no idea how to fix it and cant afford to pay someone to do it for me

I'm asking 800 for each car or 1,200 for the pair Nissian in in carson city AMC is down in gardnerville i can have the AMC towed to carson if needed

775 443 0281

    * Location: Carson City NV