From: C The <kwtheaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 06:06:44
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Ground strap V8

Happy Friday!

   I've looked about and don't see a ground strap on my '68 AMX.

   - Where is the official location?

  - and if it's not there, and it would be difficult to replace in the
    original spot, where would a good alternate spot be?

 having fun with little electrical things and ran across that
as an item to check.  also i've seen ground straps mentioned
in various hot rod type mags in the things to do articles.

--carl