Re: [AMC-list] Hood Emblem for 65 American

Re: [AMC-list] Hood Emblem for 65 American

Mike up at AMXMGS reproed the little metal triangular base awhile back:

http://amxmgs.com/zencart/images/IMG_0338.jpg

about $20. I didn't see the ad anymore on www.epage.com though for the hood ornament themselves.

Another emblem that used to fly up and over the car no pun intended was the round 'bee' hood ornament AMC used for 74-77 Hornet. Not sure what type glue they used under them but easily dislodged, especially with the heat we have down here. You can't rambler mentality that however as there is good hole there in center of hood. Maybe put small light like Tucker for turning corner possibly.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com