Re: [AMC-list] Hood Emblem for 65 American

Re: [AMC-list] Hood Emblem for 65 American

Joe; I have pockets deep enough, at least at payday, but I just can't justify the cost. When I had my 65 painted, one of the body work things I did was to fill in that area. It looks good and I was going to have an emblem painted there, but the cost was more than the emblem, so WTF.
It sits filled in and paited, but I like it better. I have never been a hood emblem/ornament guy anyways. Probably stems to when I speared myself on a 61 Lincoln hood emblem.......Russ