[AMC-list] Parking lights

Personally, I like having the parking lights being parking lights.  It is cool seeing an older car where they are not on, instead of the "running lights"  that they have become.
I am sure they were originally designed that way, because of the limited output the old cars with generators had.  By 68 everything had an alternator.

You used to always tell when an older car was in the mirror behind you, because there were only headlights..

call me nostalgic, i guess.

Jeff Denison,
  Still trying to find homes for several Eagles, a '72 Gremlin, etc..

Too many projects and parts cars, but I could never just scrap them..