Re: [AMC-list] nos turbocast hubcaps

There's an AMC club there that has shows but if you're looking for a large show, its next year (July 23-31).

Matt

On 7/25/2010 8:01 PM, realtorbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx spouted this sage advice:
Anything show related going on this summer in Kenosha ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Ames <ameskg@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:51:51 To: Eddie Stakes<eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; AMC, Rambler, Nash,Jeep and family<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] nos turbocast hubcaps

I bought a nice set at Kenosha in 2002, paid LESS than that.
Ken

Quoting Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-Rambler-NOS-Turbocast-Hubcaps-Marlin-Rogue-AMX-Rebe-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2eaeb56355QQitemZ200499618645QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
not mine but have never seen a whole set of these NOS. They were expensive in
1960s, top of line hubcaps, very well made and extremely heavy too.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com