From: C The <kwtheaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 08:51:20
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Heater hose helpful hints?

V-8 343,  I'm trying ($#**!)  to connect a new heater hose tothe water pump, which in my case is below the AC compressor.
I've measured the size of the old & new and they certainlyboth appear to be 3/4 ID,  both say 3/4 on them but don'tmention which D.   if one end was a touch bigger, wouldbe great I wonder if such a thing exists?
i happen to have the Alternator out anyway so that givesa bit more room.  considering loosening the Alt bracket.
I'm all ears for any helpful hints.   It's pretty tight in thereas far as getting the hose even started.    perhaps sometype of lube would be ok?
it's the little things that drive you crazy,
carl