To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 8:46 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] SC/360 Hornet Question

I have an SC/360 question? Since some promo collectors think modifying a mint promo is a crime I want to make my model of mint Hornet promo I bought 10 years ago into a SC/360 accurate. With on line pic's from Eddie and Artic Boy I was able to scratch build an accurate hood scoupe with the help of a friend of a friend who has an original SC/360. I painted mine red and need to know what the options for the color of the stripe's were? It took 10 + hours to scratch build the scoupe. The red body with the black scoupe would be nice with a black SC stripe. Also what would the colors of the SC/360 letters be? Thanks for any help?
"Doc"