[AMC-list] AMC stuff for sale

posting for a friend....all parts near Boise, ID

I have 3 trunk lids for an AMX/JAV,

1 left front JAV. fender,

 space saver spare tire-never used, air bottle and jack.

 I also have a roll of headliner material (blue),

 a elec. wiper motor,

 a set of bumper guards,

rear valence panel that goes below rear bumper,

'70 hood scoop trim rings, glove box cardboard insert,

 an electrontic distributor-(out of an '85 Jeep to convert AMX) and a
brand new kill switch-(never used).

I also have 2 large remote control blue Pacer cars-never out of box,
1 large blue RC Pacer and 1 large green RC Gremlin that I did take out of box and used only a couple of times.

e-mail Dale for more info....<spudandtater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jim
Nampa, ID