Re: [AMC-list] quiet in here, 195.6 ohv cooling system

Re: [AMC-list] quiet in here, 195.6 ohv cooling system

I've been following along, trying to learn from your work with a great
deal of interest. I've also been comparing my 195.6OHV and reading up
on older Nashes. I know now is not the time - but I'm thinking an
older Nash sedan or wagon would not be that strange compared to the
Rambler. Heck - it would be probably be very similar to your car.

I've been giving thought to checking out the Nash club and seeing if
they have any southeast shows, just to get an up close and in person
view of a Nash. Sorry to leave a post half way thought out - off for
the honey-do list.