Re: [AMC-list] rambler ambassador lens ID question!

Re: [AMC-list] rambler ambassador lens ID question!

Also, it is my understanding that the wagon and 4 door have the same
lense and grill but the 2 door has its own unique lense and grill.

Wayne

Wayne and Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY
AMO#8454,  http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 Harley FLHTCI, 1978 GMC Royale motorhome
2001 Cherokee, 2002 Caddy Seville Northstar V8