Re: [AMC-list] blow this, er, turbos for idiots

Re: [AMC-list] blow this, er, turbos for idiots

The interesting part about the Car Craft turbo issue is that Hot Rod put out
an issue the same month that pretty much says junkyard turbo stuff doesn't
work and that a guy should go for spending the big bucks and buy all brand
new cookie cutter universal kits, because according to Hot Rod these days
backyard engineering no longer works, only spending the big bucks with the
know it all guys works......
just my interpretation yours may differ,

anyway I'm getting bored with Hot Rod's nothing but huge dollar cars, Car
Craft is still the good ole do it yourself magazine, I like that.
The only good thing that came from Hot Rod in the last five years was the
April fool article about AMC coming back to life. I think about
that Javelin drawing daily and continue to plan how to build it as a
1970/2010 version, similar to the Artist's 68/69/2009 rendering.

Armand