[AMC-list] Car show for pre 80's cars

 I just saw a flier in Calimesa today advertising a car show for all pre 80's cars. There is no fee to enter. They will have a 50/50 raffle, DJ, and awards. Denny's and Fresh and Easy are some of the sponsors. The date is July 31st. Show starts at 6pm and entries are taken from 5pm. Sign up is day of at the event. I know it is not an AMC show, but I plan on going and thought it would be nice to let you all know about it.. The price is right... Linda